Patient Support Grants are awarded to patients who suffer economic hardship because of kidney cancer. The grants do not cover treatment or medications but are designed to ease hardship caused by additional costs of travel, fuel, care or retraining for example.

Enter now for £4.50 per month

Tickets are £ 4.50 each per month. Each ticket gives you a chance in the monthly draw. You can buy as many tickets as you like. The automated lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.

You will have the same number each draw. The more numbers you buy the more chances you have of winning.

Monthly draws

Each draw after will take place on the last Friday of each month. The winner will be notified by email and we will post a cheque to the address on our records. So there is no requirement to make a claim. Results will also be posted on the James Whale Fund Facebook page and on in the Lottery section.

No need to claim

One winning number will be drawn each month and the winner will receive a cash prize in proportion to the number of entries. 40% of the money collected monthly will be given back in the cash prize and the remaining 60% will go to the Patient Support Grants programme.

Join now and thank you for your support! Next Lottery Date:
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, boolean given in /home/kidneyca/public_html/pages/default.php on line 39


Previous Winner

Date:  3rd February 2015

We are currently reviewing the operation of this lottery. Please check back here for the latest information.